The official catalog course description goes here.
Students are encouraged to add their own description of their learning from the course to the official course description above. As a student adds artifacts to this page, it is important to provide a brief description of the artifacts, perhaps using a list structure produced below
- Paper One – In this paper, I took up the question of…
- Paper Two – In this paper, I took up the question of…
- Web Journal/Blog – I used a web-based journal for my informal writing and homework in the course. (Link Here.)
A note about the structure recommended above
This is a basic template for a course-focused page in your ePortfolio. This is what we’re recommending:
- The starting ePortfolio course pages are all titled “ENG ??? – Brief Course Title.”
- The content begins with the official course title, followed by the official course description from the undergraduate catalog.
- We recommend that students supplement this official description with their own description of their learning, both positive and negative.
- We also recommend use of the unordered or bulleted list to identify and describe each of the artifacts you add to the ePortfolio.
There are many options here.