A few reminders about how to turn in your essays tomorrow:
- Do not “resolve” comments directly in your peer review draft. Share this draft, with comments, with me.
- Copy the essay and paste it into a new document to continue working. Note that the comments will not carry over into your new document, but you can print them to refer to as you revise. Instructions for printing are on your Google Doc sheet.
- You can use the MLA template to format this new document; you can look up the guidelines for formatting at the Online Writing Lab by following the link from the course site, or you can refer to your Hacker writer’s reference. Instructions for the works cited page can be found in both sources, too.
- Give your file this name: Last Name_Essay 1_Final Draft
- Share your final draft ONLY with me firstname.lastname@example.org
BRING YOUR EMERGING TEXT BOOK TO CLASS. We’ll be looking at the collection from PostSecret to begin unit 2.