Are you going to the Dance of the Damned???
Here are some things to know before showing up at the dance:
- The dance runs from 8pm -12am on Friday, October 26th in the MPRs
- There will be a Costume Contest so come to win!!
- Masks must be able to come off at the door to verify ID
- All students must have their UNE ID to get into the dance
- If you are bringing a guest their name must match the one that is on the ticket AND they must bring a photo ID
- No bottles or bags allowed in the dance
- All UNE policies apply
- If you show up intoxicated you will be turned away at the door and subject to judicial
- Make sure costumes cover your body
- Tickets are nontransferable
- There are still some tickets left! Head to the Box Office of go to www.unetickets.com
Have Fun and Be Safe!!!